Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The DaVinci Code

Ok, I keep hearing all kinds of hoopla about The DaVinci Code (book and movie) being anti Christian. "Christians must boycott the movie! Don't read the book!" Too late, I read the book.... last year. It was quite entertaining actually. Did it make me question my faith? Of course not! My belief in Jesus as Christ hasn't diminished in the least. It's a work of FICTION people. Yes, there are some factual items in the story, but there's a lot more "make believe". Would my belief change if Jesus had married? Not in the least! I don't believe He did, but it wouldn't matter at all. It doesn't change the fact He is the Son of God. My suggestion... if you don't want people to spend money to go see a movie, don't make such a big deal out of it! I rarely ever see a movie in a theater. And have no intention of going to see this one. It'll be on HBO, or TMC eventually.