Sunday, August 13, 2006

60 Minutes

I don't normally watch 60 Minutes, but I have to admit, my curiosity got the better of me. Against my better judgment, I suffered through 60 full minutes of teeth grinding. Mike Wallace's interview with Ahmadinejad confirms all suspicions, if there were any doubts, the man is a total nutcase. I wouldn't even know where to begin to talk about it, so read the "update". Judge for yourself. UPDATE: Found this on The American Spectator. Ok, I can't take it anymore. A lot of people MUCH smarter than I are going to be "talking" about this interview, but I have to put my 2 cents in. This is an EVIL man. Plain and simple! I looked at his eyes the whole time he was talking... babbling is more of what he was doing, and I saw evil! Pure evil! And there was Mike Wallace, chuckling, acting like a complete suck up, even though he did word a few questions rather strongly, he never got an answer, even after he playfully pressed for one. I pray Chris will have a long time with him, and not allow him to do that again. It was not only an embarrassment to himself, it was an embarrassment to his family, AND a bad reflection on the entire country. Mike.... that's a NO NO!