Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Security Leaks

I don't know about you, but personally, I'm getting pretty sick of hearing about leaks. I'm sure there are many who believe that the public has a "right to know" every little thing that goes on in the government. I, however, do NOT need to know when it comes to the safety of me and mine. I want to see the person, or persons, who is/are responsible prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I see this as treason, but the law does not. A firing squad would be too good for whoever finds it necessary to put us all in jeopardy to fulfill their own need by trying to make the Bush administration look bad. We are all suppose to be Americans, and as such, we should all be more concerned with the safety and well being of America, rather than promoting our own agenda, be it Democrat, Republican, Libertarian or Independent, etc. So, KNOCK IT OFF!