Saturday, June 03, 2006

Learning new things!

I consider myself lucky if I learn something new at least once a week. This past week, I learned TWO new things: 1. There is actually a website dedicated to blog verbiage: samizdata.net Amazing! 2. Bloggers are very friendly people! Since I'm basically a "virgin" at this blogging thing, I'm amazed by the people who spend so much time and effort on keeping up with the news and comment from around the state and country, and sharing it with so many. AND they actually work for a living too! They're a whole slew of "smart cookies" if you ask me! It was really a pleasure to meet some of those people this afternoon at the picnic. Ok, granted, I'm old, and names don't always stick in my brain if I don't see, or talk to people on a regular basis. But the blog names have stuck, at least most of them. And, I'll be linking to some of those names. Thanks to all those who made me feel welcome. :)