Saturday, August 19, 2006

Mother Moonbat

I thought Cindy Sheehan was on a hunger strike - is it over? Since she spent some time at the Renaissance Hotel in Austin (nice place, by the way), I thought maybe she decided to hit the restaurant, or actually attend the event featuring Karl Rove. :) Sheehan's rally disrputs Rove reception (disrputs?)
Chanting "Try Rove for treason," Cindy Sheehan and more than 50 other war protesters disrupted a reception before President Bush's top adviser Karl Rove spoke at a fundraiser Saturday.
I suppose they couldn't come up with something a little more catchy!
"I want him arrested. He planned the war that killed my son," Sheehan told officers guarding the door. Sheehan's oldest son Casey was killed in Iraq in 2004.
I want HER to be arrested. Not for making use of her 1st Amendment rights, but for just being plain stupid. Unfortunately, stupidity isn't a crime. If it was, there wouldn't be a whole lot of people on the "outside".
Police then ordered the group to leave, but some protesters had paid for rooms for the night. Those protesters went upstairs, including Sheehan.
Talk about "no visible means of support"! Hey, isn't that vagrancy? Who is paying for all her trips, rooms, etc., anyway? I wonder if they had a suite? Does she have a shower available at that "campsite"? Stupid AND stinky?