Thursday, September 07, 2006

Elsewhere on the Blogosphere

Lance Burri is addressing a "Plan B" opinion piece in the Baraboo News Republic. Freedom Eden is taking on the lefties about the Patriot Act. American and Proud of it is thinking maybe Mitt Romney might be THE one. Texas Fred's is stating his position, on almost everything. Stepping Right Up! informs of coalition actions in Iraq. Boots and Sabers is sharing the antics of DA candidate, McNamara-McGraw. Disgruntled Truck Driver! talks about "being a man". Charlie Sykes is "imagining"? No, I'd say that was a nightmare! The Big Pilot likes the idea of "Jack Bauer" in the Senate. (I have to admit, I didn't know who Jack Bauer was. Had to look it up! Ok, so I'm the only person on the planet that's never seen "24".) Infidel Bloggers Alliance has LOTS of links to information on the war on terror. Wow, too much going on, and I have to go to the dentist. Oh joy!