Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Am a Girl!

Yep, no getting around it, I am of the female persuasion. I've always rather enjoyed being female. You get to wear lots of cools shoes, gentlemen open doors for you, they light your cigarette, and yet, as a female I'm free to make choices of what to do with my life that my grandmother never had. There is one thing though that all females have to deal with as they get older though, and it plain out SUCKS. I'm talking about menopause, and the dubious joys that come along with it... like HOT FLASHES! I could have sworn I was finished with all that about 6 years ago. I'd get the occasional sensation of being too warm, but nothing like the need to dive into a ten foot snowbank stark ass naked. Well, they're back....with a vengeance, and I want to know why! Along with these POWER SURGES, I have acquired a rather biting attitude as well. Think of PMS, then times that by 100, and you might come close. So, fair warning..... I have attitude, I have power surges, and I am armed! Do NOT mess with me! :)