Thursday, September 14, 2006

Question!

I'm watching C-Span. Why? I don't know! Something to do? Maybe I'm obsessed. Whatever! The House is debating border security, and from what I've heard so far, I have to ask....why don't the Democrats want that fence? Perhaps they really don't care about the security of the citizens of this country? Shelia Jackson Lee is spouting how many times Republicans voted no on bills for the Border Patrol. I wonder what else was snuck into those bills, in the form of PORK! Oh well, that's different, right? What is comprehensive reform anyway in the Democrats view? Does it give the illegals more rights than the legal citizens? That's what I keep hearing. I don't know...all of them, left and right are starting to chap my hide! Americans FIRST for petes sake...what's so hard to understand?