Saturday, October 14, 2006

Small Town Living

It's homecoming weekend in Waupun. Yeehaw! Since I didn't grow up here, I don't care. The traffic was heavy yesterday afternoon, and I know this cuz Mr. Ol' Broad told me. When I looked at what little news they have in the Distorter today, I was kind of surprised to see ..... Waupun 41, WLA 0: Warriors clinch share of ECFC So, ok, the kids are champs of something... homecoming I guess. So I actually read through the article and found this:
The Warriors defeated Winnebago Lutheran 41-0 to make it a happy homecoming and at the same time secured at least a share of the East Central Flyway Conference title, the school'’s first league championship in 40 years.
I'm guessing this is a good thing, I don't know, I've never heard of the East Central Flyway Conference. But at any rate, congratulations to the Warriors! :)