Friday, May 26, 2006

U. S. Senate

To be perfectly honest, I have been madder'n a wet hen all day! I watched CSPAN yesterday, and kept wondering who those people were that were voting AGAINST the American people. I really believe that those Senators have become so isolated from the people they are SUPPOSE to represent, they have forgotten how they got to "that" town. Now, I can understand that someone like Feingold, who apparently doesn't give a flying flip about the majority of the citizens in Wisconsin, can be so blatant. But what I cannot fathom is those so called Republicans who are all for amnesty. Ok, they say it's not amnesty, but a rattlesnake may taste like chicken, but it's still a rattlesnake. I'll be the first to admit I'm as dumb as a box of rocks, so maybe I'm just not getting all the "fine points" of the bill. I honestly hope Congressman Sensenbrenner will continue to fight the good fight, and get those Senate Republicans back in line!