Friday, June 09, 2006

PPFA

Planned Parenthood is a "non-profit" organization that kills babies. They really need to change the name. The damage they've done to our kids, and society in general, is appalling. Just this one organization has killed 3.8 million children. That's 3.8 babies that will never grow up, never have their first day of kindergarten, their first kiss, or see their own babies born. To me, this is just beyond reason. It's pure insanity! This piece on Agape Press is pretty telling. One third of their income of $882 MILLION comes from the taxpayers. Why is the government giving this blood business OUR money? I don't remember anyone asking me if it was ok for our money to fund these butchers, do you? And they want more?? I don't think so. There's a link to sign a petition to put a stop to this madness: StopPlannedParenthoodTaxFunding.com Whether petitions do any good or not, I honestly don't know. I think perhaps, sometimes they do, IF enough people sign them, and whoever receives them actually cares what "the people" say.