Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bees are Annoying

Lots of bees can be even more annoying. This type of thinking is a massive dangerous swarm.
Lamont victory may signal change I think many are happy that Lamont won the Connecticut primary. Finally, people are starting to act in the direction that will bring our military home. We have no business there. We never did. We were lied to and cheated -- cheated from having any say in the deaths that have been caused from this war. I am angry about this and many other things this president and his rubber stampers have caused. I want to see a change to save this country and maybe see a little peace in the world. There has to be a different way other than death. I am supportive of ending this war and making changes that will help the majority of people, not just a select few. Linda Respalje Brandon
The assumption that President Bush "caused" terrorists seems to be a common thread with the moonbats. We were not lied to, they've found WMD's in Iraq, but they are worse that dogs with a bone... they just can't let go, and admit that there was justification for going into Iraq. Do we ever get a say when it comes to death? I don't think it has occurred to this woman that we all die, and we never have a say in it, unless we choose suicide. This isn't suicide, this is full blown war against evil. Change will come when we are able to secure the peace, and not until. And that doesn't involve being a bunch of limp ...um.... noodles! Just what do these people feel is worth dying for? For me, that would be my God, my country, and my family! To keep my home safe from the horror that a large number of lunatics, I would shoot, and KILL in a heartbeat. I would also die trying. Yes, that's easy for me to say while I sit in my living room, watching my cats chase each other's tails, watching the idjit box. But I do feel in my heart that I would have no hesitation to do what needed to be done to save my home. The United States of America is my home!