Tuesday, October 17, 2006

RNC

I don't know about you, but I'm getting more and more disgusted with the Republican National Committee. The want money to support Republican candidates, but when it comes down to it, they don't distribute said money to the candidates they feel will lose. Excuse me, but isn't that the point of OUR money? To support those candidates that are having a tough time? Are they seriously giving up on DeWine, Santorum, etc? I honestly feel if the RNC had been more financially supportive of Tim Michels, Wisconsin wouldn't be continuously embarrassed by Russ Feingold. Instead of using those hard earned dollars from the supporters to help out those candidates, they send trinkets. I have a drawer full of lapel flags, "membership cards", certificates, etc. I don't want that crap. I have repeatedly responded to those pleas for money with their guilt gifts. Stop sending me crap, start doing your bloomin' job! To no avail! No, I'm not voting Democrat, but I'm starting to rethink a third party. The Libertarians aren't for me, since I'm obviously not for open borders or legalizing drugs. The Greens? I don't think so! How 'bout a new party.... the Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners Party? Naw... too long a name. In the meantime, the RNC can plead all they want for my money, but I'm giving to the candidates and keeping it local!