Saturday, May 27, 2006

RNC

I brought in the mail a little while ago, and among the many "gimmee money's", there was a large envelope from the RNC. Being the curious type, I opened it to see what they have wasted money on this time. Well, I have received ANOTHER certificate of appreciation. sigh.... If it's not some pin to poke holes in my clothes, it's some useless certificate, which of course, is suppose to guilt me in to sending them money. Well, it's not going to work! First off, I have given enough money to the RNC this year, and for what? For them to waste it sending useless trickets around the country? To help elect REAL Republicans nationwide? Doesn't seem to be working on that front. No, Mr. Mehlman, you aren't goading me into sending you any more money! I'm keeping what little I've got LOCAL! And please, stop listening to the liberal left.... we are NOT all rich Republicans!!