Monday, June 12, 2006

Following A Link

Jessica has more patience than I do evidently, if she can actually stomach checking out The Huffington Post, but since she had it linked, I had to look. Criminy, I wish I hadn't! There was Feingold, at it again. But it was a comment left by someone calling themself "Shrapnel" that got me:
"Terror Networks that threaten us". Oh PLEAZE. The real task that is upon us since 911 is to investigate what happened on 911 and prosecute those responsible. The only terror networks out there are the ones that we created to scare ourselves into giving up our democracy. The war on terror is as bogus as the war on drugs. Get real."
Then there was this from NABNYC:
"This is so well-written, so logical, so intelligent. Won't you please run for President?? We desperately need you."
To quote the "valley girls"... GAG ME! Ok, so that wasn't an intelligent comment, but ya know what? I honestly don't care! :) If ever there was a need for another Ronald Reagan in this country, it's now, before the loony left gets control of anything!