Sunday, September 17, 2006

Islam's Not for Me

I'll be perfectly honest, I've never heard of this song, but hey, the lyrics pretty much sums up the way a lot of us feel.
They tried to tell me my religion was wrong. They tried to tell me to follow Islam. They said their "Prophet" was a righteous dude, But I found out none of their words were true. I read the Qur'an and I read the Hadith, And the sickness of Mohammed was apparent to me. He justified perversion in the name of Allah, When he married a girl too young for a bra. She was playing with dolls when the "Prophet" came. Her childhood was stolen in Allah's name. Aisha was nine when he took her to bed. Don’t tell me that fool's not sick in the head. I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender. I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me! Islam's not for me! The sickness of the Islamic mind, Has caused some mullas to be blind. To justify their "Prophet" they will justify sin, So the sins of the "Prophet" are repeated again. All over the world in Islamic states, Nine year old girls suffer cruel fate, Sold into marriage to twisted men, And Aisha’s sad story is repeated again. I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender. I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me! Islam's not for me! Do you care about women all over the world? Do you care about those little girls? Better stand up and fight for human rights, Speak out against the laws of Islam! I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester, sex offender, Prophet pretender. I ain’'t gonna follow no child molester! Islam's not for me! Islam's not for me! Islam's not for me!