Saturday, October 07, 2006

I don't read MS magazine. I don't read ANY of those types of magazines. I read Archaeology Magazine, Biblical Archaelogy, NRA's First Freedom, The American Spectator, things like that. When I came across a piece on Modern Commentaries, I was floored. Women bragging about having abortions? I'm a woman, and for the life of me, I can't understand any woman thinking this would be a good thing to boast to the world. I'm also a mother, and a grandmother. The thought that my daughter, or granddaughters, would even consider murdering a child makes me ill, much less brag about doing such a thing. The "my body, my choice" crowd are supposedly speaking for all women. Well, I can tell you, THEY DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME! It isn't just their bodies... there is another person's body involved. A very tiny person, true, but a person, none the less. Go, sign Amy's petition to counter MS.