Thursday, June 22, 2006

Doyle Ahead?

I just heard on WTMJ (internet) that Doyle is ahead in the polls, 51 to 37. Did I hear that right? What planet are these people from? From Travelgate to being in the pocket of WEAC, is there anything this governor has done to actually make Wisconsin a better place for it's citizens, or to bring create new businesses? I really hope my ears need to cleaned out, or I can blame it on a loss of hearing. I realize not all people think they way I do, but I KNOW there are many who feel that we need a new governor in Madison. That new governor should, and will, be Mark Green. They are like day and night. In the daylight, there's honesty, integrity, decency. On the night side, we have a governor who has sold out the state to special interests, and has done nothing to improve conditions in the state (taxes come to mind). I have to admit, I'm truly baffled!