Sunday, July 30, 2006

Do Over

Rarely in life, do we get a "do over". That cute little phrase from childhood that doesn't usually apply to the "grown up" world. However, in this instance, I get to take one. This morning, after being awake for less the 15 minutes, I was angry, illogical, and just plain, down right ditzy. After reading an article in the FdL Reporter, I over reacted with commentary that just made no sense. So, I'm taking a "do over"! Exploring all sides of stem cell debate If you know anything about the Reporter, you'll realize this title is a misnomer. They do NOT explore all sides of any debate, unless of course, it doesn't lean in their direction, then they'll insert whatever they need to make it look "balanced". Most intelligent people can see through this, however, there are others.... But we won't get into that right now. After watching Flemming on Charlie Sykes show this morning, I'm more and more convinced we have really STUPID intellectuals in this country. Charlie ran the Doyle ad, condemning Mark Green for his stand on embryonic stem cell research. But the ad never mentions the word "embryonic", therefore is extremely misleading. I wonder if the woman who is in this ad, with her small child, is aware she's flat out lying? Wanting to ban FEDERAL funding for certain types of embryonic stem cell research is NOT the same as wanting to outlaw stem cell research. Now, I'm going to get in my car, stay calm, and head to Kenosha for a picnic, and pray I don't get drenched. But since I'm not sugar, I don't think I'll melt if I do. :)