Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cold Feet

I'd like to propose an amendment to some constitution. I don't care which one, state, national.... shoot, even Waupun's. Does Waupun have a constitution? I propose that after the first day of spring, the temperature NEVER drop below 65 degrees during the day, and 50 at night. After 1 June, the temp can't go below 75, and once the first day of summer hits, that would be the nighttime low. Obviously, we can have rain... one day a week, for a hard rain, but only for an hour or so. A gentle rain is limited to a 24 hour period... ONLY once a week, preferably during the work week, for those who actually work for a living and need the weekend for outdoor activities. Obviously, the high should never get above 90, and the humidity should be reasonable. Although, reasonable to me, is probably not reasonable to native Wisconsinites, so I'll compromise a bit. Winter will be no longer than 3 months, period! That's enough time for any snow bunny types as far as I'm concerned. The only time the temp will drop below 30 degrees is at night. Yep, I'm a Texan alright. And my feet are freezing!