Thursday, June 22, 2006

Warning!

I thought I was going to be able to keep up with posting while I was in the middle of the Caribbean. The ship has internet access, all over the place, even an internet cafe. Unfortunately, they charge for this service. And I don't mean by the hour either, which would be ok, I could handle that. They charge by the minute. SEVENTY FIVE CENTS a minute as a matter of fact. I nearly had a heart attack, and at my age, it could have been fatal. :/ Ok, so I won't be doing a lot of posting. What I am going to do in write what I have to say in a word doc, attach any pictures I might have to share, and email them to Kathy over at Stepping Right Up and hope she has a few extra minutes to get them on here. She might even do a little posting of her own around here. Kathy's a smart cookie, lemme tell ya. Give her the respect she deserves, ok? :)