Friday, June 30, 2006

Another lazy day at sea.

Another lazy day at sea.

I think we're all going to need a vacation to recover from this vacation. I got up later, daughter and small child got up even later. Needless to say, we completely missed breakfast. :) We baked for a while, ran back and forth getting pictures taken with many Characters. Small child chased down Mickey and Minnie for an autograph, but no picture with them.... YET! There's always tomorrow. :)

Granted, this trip started out pretty rocky, but things have definitely improved. Even though, we have had a lot of fun, being on a ship with a bunch of whining children just once is plenty. IF I ever take another cruise, it will be no children allowed. :) I will tell you though, the service is absolutely amazing. What really annoys me is how bloomin' cheerful the crew is in the morning. No body should be that dadburn happy that early in the morning! Perky comes to mind. We don't do perky!

After a terrific dinner of Oyster's Rockefeller, wild mushroom soup, broiled lobster, and some concoction that would put you in chocolate shock, daughter and I walked around the ship twice. Three times, it would have been a mile, but SHE pooped out on me.