Friday, June 23, 2006

Day 1 – part 2

If I could have kissed the ground, I would have. The only reason I'll be on that airline again, is because that's who the return ticket was booked with. Geeeeez Loooooeeeeeze! I've never been so uncomfortable on a flight before. Not even when my daughter and I flew to Ireland packed like sardines. We're sitting in the Disney Express Coach. Big whoop! Get this show on the road! He just announced it would be 35 minutes to get to the hotel. I may not survive this day! Things went from bad to worse when we got to the hotel. We booked a smoking room, we got attitude. I'm not going to recommend dealing with the Caribbean Resort Hotel either. The woman was less than helpful, I just wish I could remember her name, because believe me, Disney is going to get another earful from me. She insisted we had to take the room we didn't want because we had had a delivery to the room already? Say what? What's that got to do with the price of tea? We didn't order anything, why would there be a delivery? They don't even know where our bloomin' luggage is right now, 4 bloomin' hours later. So, we are not staying in the afore mentioned hotel. After I got through with the cruise people who confirmed the reservation, we are in a MUCH NICER room, with a great view. I'm not usually rude and bitchy, but after this day, I am not sure I'll ever deal with the Disney people again. It took a supervisor or two to get this mess straightened out. And here we are, in a smoking room, with no ashtrays. Sigh..... And STILL no luggage.