Saturday, June 24, 2006

Secrets

Washington Examiner:
The Bush administration is becoming more secretive in response to press disclosures about the tracking of global financial transfers and other counter-terrorism measures, said Homeland Security Director Michael Chertoff.
It's about bloomin' time!
"What I find most disturbing about these stories is the fact that some of the news media take it upon themselves to disclose vital national security programs, thereby making it more difficult for us to prevent future attacks against the American people," Cheney said Friday in Chicago. "That offends me."
It more than offends me! I'd like to see those yahoos charged... with what, I'm not sure, but something serious! I wonder how many of our brave men and women have died because of the arrogance of the press.